Tuesday, October 23, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!














Top: Joyce Leslie | Bottom: Joyce Leslie | Shoes: Christian Louboutin | Clutch: Aldo

Hey lovelies. Yesterday I celebrated my birthday!!! Majority of my day was spent in school... but later on in the night I went out to  eat in the city at a restaurant called the Hillstone. The food was awesome. Unfortunately after that I had to head back home to complete a ton of homework. Thanks to all who took the time to send me birthday wishes :)


 Much Love,

4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to you! I really like your outfit, makeup & hair! You're such a pretty girl with awesome style! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANG! You look amazing in that dress! It fits you so well and we can tell by the pics you know your bootay is lookin SMOKIN! HAWT!

    ReplyDelete