Saturday, April 16, 2011

IM BACK

Hey guys i'm back!!! I've been gone for so long. I've been pretty busy and caught up and I also had some issues with my previous laptop, etc.  Well I've recently purchased a new laptop and its the 13-inch MacBook Pro to be exact and I must say i'm officially in love. I've always heard people talk about it but never really care too much about it. But I made up in my mind that I wanted to get a laptop that was going to do everything I wanted and also serve me for a while and i'm happy I made the choice to go ahead and purchase one. Now i'm thinking of purchasing the ipad so that I can something much smaller and portable to carry in my bag, etc wherever i'm going. 


Stay tuned. I have lots of new interesting things coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment